Saturday 9 September 2017

Wall hunting in Brooklyn



One of my favourite parts of exploring any city is hunting out wonderful-colourful-fun filled walls to stand in front of. Of course if you know me, you know that hunting out colourful walls is one of my favourite past times. Wandering the streets on that warm day was fun. Wearing my sunnies on such a perfect day. Being a person that always take photos of everything, it's only been recently that I feel more conformable being in front of the camera. Now you can't stop me from getting my photo taken. Hopefully that doesn't sound vain, it's just finally I feel happy about myself. 

While I was in New York one of my favourites days was the day we wandered around Brooklyn. It had such a cool vibe about it. The sun was really warm, and I had my shades on. Life was good. There were so many amazing walls and street art. Wandering around looking to see what was around each corner was so fun. Always wondering what you were going to stumble across. Cute shops, places to grab a bite to each, friendly faces, and live music filled the streets.






After a bit of wall searching we went for something to eat. We visited By Chloe. It was all vegan and simply amazing. My mouth still waters when I think about their amazing mac and cheese, and their fries were pretty darn awesome too.


We visited more shops and wandering in and out of vintage shops. I will be talking about some of the stores we visited soon, as of course they need a whole blog post to themselves. Brooklyn had and has such a cool vibe about it. I was really glad we spent an amazing day there. It fed my appetite for fancy walls, and will remember it as such a perfect day.



No comments: