Sunday 3 September 2017

Cha Cha Matcha



I recently went to New York in July to meet up with some of my amazing blogger friends. I have lots to get round to blogging about, however I have really wanted to do this post for ages and thought it was time. So lots more on my trip soon! But now to talk about a magical place I have wanted to go for ages after seeing fab photos on instagram. This place is Cha Cha Matcha.








On my trip to Manchester in April I finally got to try a matcha latte, and it was delicious! And of course I fell completely in love with it. I found this amazing place online which happened to be in New York, and I added it to my list of things to do while I was there. I was only in New York for such a short time, and am already planning my return, but on my last day in the city I managed to go visit with Lina. 

It was pretty magical, and very instagram/blog worthy, as you can see from my photos. I ended up ordering a warm matcha latte, and it was wonderful. They had all different types of drinks you could order, including some fabulous looking cold ones. They will be a must the next time I visit. 






The decor was so fun, and I just wanted to take photos of everything. Friendly staff working really hard as they measure all the servings out to perfection. Pastel pink and bright green tables, with grass on the wall, and their signature cha cha neon font adorned the walls. It really was perfection. I mean even the lightening in the toilet was pink! It was the perfect place to relax in such a busy city before I headed home. While I was visiting they opened up a new location which will be on my list to visit next time I am in New York. You can find out move about Cha Cha Matcha on their website or take a peek at their instagram.




1 comment:

Jasmin Charlotte said...

It's so colourful!! I definitely want to go back to NYC and do much more exploring! x