Monday 22 February 2010

always knew our fate

the past few days have been rather odd. i got post everyday for 5 days in a row. i thought that was kinda cool. i am currently working on replies, i am trying to be as fast as i can with the replies, so you know who you are, won't be long! i received some amazing gifts this week, which included a doctor pepper decoration made from a can from sophia---which is fab! and a little green dude called 'Bernard III' from amy, she makes these ultra cool little creatures! he feels right at home in my room with all my other odd creatures. and jane sent me the coolest letter filled with her very own zine--which was genius, she is a wonderful artist.
the week just gone consisted of letters, rock cakes, glitter party, dancing, seeing friends, work. plus, happy 23rd birthday mandy!!! after such a controversial day about style and dress sense at work it nice to come home and chill out. i am in the mood for watching more buffy. at the moment i am watching the all the seasons from the start. i am currently on 5. ah, it makes me feel like a little kid again. i used/still have a mega crush on nicholas brendon aka xander harris and oz aka seth green. man, they are both super hot!---yay for nerdy boys. i am going to sit and draw and finish you letters. enjoy the rest of this rainy day. image from here

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you like him :)
I love Buffy. I started watching them all in order a few months back but didn't get very far. I think it's about time I start again! I didn't know Seth Green was in the series at all!!! Haha I too have a bit of a crush on him xD I thought I was alone.
As for other Buffy characters I always did have a thing for Spike...

Enjoy your week Nicola!!!

Erin said...

Just happened upon your blog and I think it's gorgeous...I've been reading through your posts and I love them all! I will definitly be back to read more...

Love love love,

Erin

xx

Sophia said...

ahh i'm so glad you got it and like it!!
i'm really REALLY sorry it's so late.
really.

Anonymous said...

ahhh! Love the Journey music on your blog.

Jane said...

isn't mail the greatest?
I'm so glad you approve of my zine!
the few people I showed it to so far thought it was just odd haha
:) xx

lina said...

oh i love seth green : ) what a cutie! oh i remember buffy! haha. i was in love with spike.

that is waaay cool that you got mail every day the past five days! so lucky! that has happend to me before but not for five days!

i love the dr. pepper piece. so cool! i want to learn how to make it.

i see the little creature i sent you!! i don't remember what/if you named him...?

i really need to get to blogging again...ugh! & our blog tooo!!! oh dear. i'll be posting soon!

erin meagan said...

i like your bow! i want a glitter part.

Jacque said...

Sounds like a lovely week!! I love that really cute green bow in your hair in the first picture!!

maddy said...

Can I just say how in love I am with your blog?! Its absolutely fabulous, great pictures! I'm definitely following.

stay classy
madeleine
http://madtab7.blogspot.com/