apart from loving my new mint tin, all i have done today is sit in my room......At the moment all i can think about is Adventureland. I really wanna see it, but i have to wait until September!! that's when it arrives in UK cinemas!! how annoying! :(went out for dinner with old school friends last night. it was really nice, and rather nice.I was given this pretty cool award by http://tictactomato.blogspot.com/ aka Sophia..(my paste thing will not work at the moment, its so annoying!!!) Thank you very much! I think you rock my lovely!!! This award requires the blogger to list 7 interesting things about their self, and then pass on to 7 other 'Kreativ bloggers'. OK...so on with the questions, and show.also a quick thank you for reading my blog, and commenting! i love you all so much! it means alot! :)
1. I want to be a full time artist or tearoom owner.
2. I can't wear contacts because i hate anything to do with eyes, and can't touch my eye.3. Garden State is my favourite movie..some people do not understand why, they always imagine it should be something comic-book/superhero-ish.
4. ..........(it speaks for itself)
5. My biggest famous crushes include Zachary Quinto and Seth Rogen.
6. I have always wanted a 'real' sock monkey, but have yet to find one. So I have a 'dogs toy'..its rubbish! :(
and 7. I want to leave Britain behind and live in America. I have always wanted to since I was very little, and I have not changed my mind. I want to walk home with my shopping in brown paper bags.
i now want to pass this on to; http://wonderlander-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/ , http://wildtendency.blogspot.com/ , http://gimmesmoothies.blogspot.com/ , http://vampiratewars.blogspot.com/ , http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com/ , http://lookuglyinaphotograph.blogspot.com/ , and http://capn-niknak.blogspot.com/
i was also given this beautiful award by http://sunshineandsparkles.blogspot.com/ thank you ever so much, its so wonderful! :) i will past it on to whoever comments on this post. :)
i was also given this cute award again, but this time from http://wonderlander-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/
also another thing i am thinking about is whether or not i should get my fringe back..it grew out, well i grew it out for graduation, and now i think i miss it....hmmmm.