Thursday 15 June 2017

Hello

Hello! I have not been around recently. So many things have happened since I last blogged. I got older, visited places I hadn’t seen before, went back to places I loved, met lots of new people and spent time with old friends. I went to Bristol and spent Easter there and had a wonderful time with good friends. I got to visit Manchester with David, and we had a blast. I got to meet three amazing friends from Instagram in Manchester too, and have an amazing toy adventure. I spent an awesome few days in London with far away friends. Plus more recently spent another 5 days in London, the city I love so much.

So much has been happening in the UK at the moment, and its really hard to stay so positive and happy when such awful things have happened. You question why anyone would even do these things, but I guess we will never fully understand. All we can do in these situations is be strong, come together and move forward. We are so strong, and can get through this.

No comments: