ok, so these are the answers to my questions that all you lovely people asked.
1. what movie makes you cry?
hmm, this is a hard one. ok, well i always cry-with laughter when watching superbad, but Milk makes me cry. i remember watching the scene where Harvey gets shot..and yeah, that makes me cry.
2. if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
anywhere in America. i have always loved it. i am guessing somewhere like New York would be ultra awesome...but anywhere really. i want to go travelling around America soon.
3. what is the one thing you would change about the world?
i just would love people to respect each other more.
4. tell me about a time when you thought, "This is exactly where I'm supposed to be".
when i was at Glastonbury last summer, i was right at the front of the park stage watching Broken Bells, and listening to James mercer sing...and that's when i knew that this moment was exactly where I'm supposed to be.
5. what would you do if you knew you could not fail?
i would learn to play the guitar. i have always wanted to, i just think i would be rubbish at it...i should really try.
6. what would you try if you had no fear?
well, jumping out of an aeroplane would be pretty awesome...however i could never do that!!
7. do you have a recurring dream, what of?
i don't really think i ever have a recurring dream. i have crazy dreams though. recently the same people seem to be appearing in my dreams.
8.what would be your ideal home?
i really like the idea of living in a city. when i was at uni i loved living in the middle of a giant city, and waking up every morning and looking out my window to see everyone running around trying to get to where they needed to be.
9. do you have a unfounded fear of something?
birds!!! oh man, i am super duper scared of birds. its weird because i love bird pictures, and i based a lot of my art work on birds...but they just creep me out.
10. what is your go to reading book?
i think the first harry potter book, because it makes me feel young again.
11. favourite frozen treat?
mint ice cream.
12. if you had to give up something for a month what would it be?
um i think cheese. i love cheese, and i think i eat far too much cheese.
13. best ride at a carnival?
the waltzers....they are AMAZING.
14. if you could live anywhere, where would it be?
15. what's your favourite pet-type animal?
dogs. its really odd because i used to be really scared of dogs, but not i think they are lovely. and i really want a little dog now.
16. what book are you reading now? (or what was the last book you read?)
the last book i read was Submarine by Joe Dunthorne and i have started reading Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, which is about a zombie who falls in love with a human.
thank you for asking me those questions. love you all.