Sunday 5 August 2012

Seattle, trip of dreams and wonder

So while in California, I went to Seattle to meet Amy, Dillion, Maggie, Mayte, Natalie and Shelby. The whole thing was surreal, these friends who I have never met before, I finally met. Like Amy said when we were having lunch together, 'how weird is it, that this doesn't seem weird?' and it was so true. I had so much fun with everyone. We had lots of adventures, which included shopping, meals together, going to the cove and having smores for the first time, chats, went swimming at Dillion's pool, went comic book shopping, went to a sci-fi museum, photo taking, and just enjoying being altogether for the first time.
The trip is one of those moments that will stay with me forever. It's when I met my best friends for the first time ever. I miss America. I miss my blogger family.

6 comments:

mayte. said...

I miss you! and I'm so so so glad I met you :3

Lisa Currie said...

That's a cute note to leave somewhere! I like that :)

Lizzie said...

I wish I could've been there!

All these pictures are adorable and capture an essence of adventure. I love them. I'll have to stop myself from liking every photo you've posted to Facebook. Perhaps I should just like the album. Yeah, that might work.

Love you, Nicola! :)

Maggie Shirley said...

I love all of these pictures. I miss you!

Bookish.Spazz said...

I AM SO GOING NEXT YEAR!

Also, I love all of the pictures you took! :)

Laura said...

This is really sweet! Looks like the best trip. I love meeting other nice bloggers, it does feel like a kind of extended family :)