Wednesday 11 March 2015

Made in Herne Bay at the Kings Hall

Last Wednesday I was part of Made in Herne Bay's latest event. We got to the Kings Hall bright and early and started decorating our room. We hung lots of bunting around the room and played jolly seaside music. Then all our little stands went up with our wares.
I decorated my table with a pretty banner with my name. All the stalls were laid out, and we were all ready for the day ahead.
 It was wonderful to see people enjoying my work. I sold cards and prints, which made me smile. Plus meeting people who have brought my work before is always lovely. And hearing about how they love their pieces.
It's so nice to be part of a wonderful group of such talented people. I feel inspired whenever I am with them. They inspire me to be better, and keep creating. I'm so happy to be part of an amazing group. Everyone's work is so different, and that's what makes this group so perfect.
You can find out more about the Made in Herne Bay group on twitter, Instagram and Facebook. We are already planning our next events, which is all so much fun!

No comments: