Friday 4 December 2015

Made in Ashford's pop up shop

A little while ago I was lucky enough to be asked if I would like to put my work in a new pop up shop. I am very grateful for all the people I have met who have all helped me move forward with my work. It's funny how you can meet people, and then they can introduce you to other arty people. I jumped at the chance to have my work for sale in my home town.
Made in Ashford is a brand new little pop up shop in Ashford. It's full of wonderful artists and makers coming together to sell their work.
It's great to be part of such an amazing group of makers selling our work in the cutest shop over Christmas. Meeting new makers and making new friends really make this such a special opportunity. It's the perfect place to pick up Christmas presents. If you live in Kent, make sure you pop in!

1 comment:

Dillon said...

Such a cute shop! Congrats on getting your work in Nicola!!!