Wednesday 13 January 2016

Coffee date

I love a good cup of coffee or tea, (as I am British), as much as the next person. When I was at collage and university I used to love sitting in a coffee shop for hours on end. Of course because I was a student I always had a sketch book and pens in my hand. Drawing away with a hot drink by my side, without a care in the world.
One of my favourite things to do is get to know your barista. Having that chat while they make your drink can really start you up for the day, or chill you out in the afternoon. Plus I'm a mega fan of coffee latte art! It's an instagrammers dream! Even better when the barista is amazing at it. I'm talking about you Phillip. Amazing.
Most importantly having coffee shop time is giving you that time you need for yourself. A chance to relax and recharge your batteries. Of course on the flip side it also can be the perfect chance for a catch up with a friend. Visiting a coffee shop with my notebook in my hand is still one of my favourite things to do, and I'm sure it will be forever.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

This latte art is so beautiful! I went to a place called earth caffe in LA and they make your coffee look like a puppy! So talented :O xxx

Dillon said...

I love that you know your baristas name! Makes it so much more a part of your day, to know who is making your coffee each morning.