Wednesday 13 July 2016

We live in a beautiful world


Life needs to be colourful. It needs to make you smile and fill you with joy. Sometimes I just need some colour to brighten up my day. So I wanted to share some with you. I recently brought a super fun rainbow dress, which I am looking forward to wearing to London Film and Comic Con at the end of the month. I am mostly really looking forward to spending the weekend with David, seeing my friends and get to meet new ones! Plus I'm gonna meet Jon Heder! Say whatttttt! I love the guy, and I can't wait to meet him. I also think I will be adding some new pops to my collection.


Hopefully my pop's of colour can make you smile. In the words of Coldplay; '...we live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do.' Make sure you go take some of your own! 

No comments: