Saturday 8 October 2016

Let's catch up


So it's Autumn again. It's currently October, and I can't believe its actually here. October is a perfect month, mostly because the weather and leaves start to change. It's time to grab your coat and scarf and horror movies! It's the perfect time to crack out a pile of DVDs, ready to get snugged on the sofa with. Plus I'm currently wearing a giant thick cardigan and eating warm chocolate pudding while I type this.

My mind is currently in a good place. It's been working hard recently. I finally get up in the morning ready for the day ahead. I look forward to going to work in the morning, I look forward to the challenges ahead. I have been lucky enough to get a new job role at work and it's hard work, but I'm so ready for it. getting to travel around and meet lots of new people really has been rewarding. I needed that.




I really need to start Christmas shopping. It's coming, we all know it! I really want to get most of it done because in December I always seem to run out of time. When it's December I seem to get booked up with plans and work lots of over time, so time to go out and shop falls to the back of the list of things to do. I have two presents already, but I really need to get my head in the game.


In other news;
- I am currently on episode 6 of Gilmore Girls. I have never watched this show until 2 days ago, needless to say I'm enjoying having Netflix.
- I'm pretty bummed about the recent person to leave Ru Paul's DragRace Allstars 2 this week. Mega sad face.
- I keep forgetting that Rogue One is coming! I had the worst Force Friday with countless toy shops saying they had no clue what I was talking about, even though they did it last year. After lots of searching and an amazing boyfriend and fab gal pal, I managed to get what I wanted. However the pops are another story. Hopefully soon.
- I'm on holiday after this next week of working. Lots planned including a trip to see a new gal pal, and lots of creative meetings, exhibition set up, and more!
- Also I feel like I have gone pumpkin mad. I need all the drinks, pie and decorations I can find. ALSO I need candy corn. I'm craving it. 

Enjoy Fall/Autumn! Its the best!

No comments: