Tuesday 8 December 2009

wishing for wonderland

ah its getting colder outside, and my current obsessions includes trying to track down some eggnog...which is proving quite hard. ever since when i was a little kid, watching all the cool American Christmas movies, i have always wanted to try eggnog, and this year i want to find it...but my search isn't going well. any ideas? if i cannot find it, i think i am going to try and make my own. apart from that, i am currently looking forward to listening to my Starbucks winter wonderland CD while i wrap Christmas gifts...eek not long until Christmas!!

9 comments:

LookingGlassGirl said...

Love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever had eggnog. Maybe I'll try it this year.

Happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I'm not a huge eggnog fan. It's an aquired taste, but after you've found some and tried it plain do me a favour and add a little Dr. Peper and tell me it doesn't taste like bubble gum!
A friend and I did that years ago for some random reason...

lina said...

oh wow! no eggnog?? well, it's very interesting! i only like it in very small amounts & i usually get the silk brand of eggnog because i don't like eating raw egg... but it is a definite must for christmas time in our family! i've never tried to make it...sounds like an adventure!
hope you are well!!

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

I spy some pretty shoes.

Wonderlander said...

Hello my dear Nicola! I have given you a little award xx

erin meagan said...

everytime someone mentions that it's getting colder outside, 'baby it's cold outside' gets stuck in my head. and then i sing it. i hate eggnog. i think it tastes gross. i'm looking forward to buying people gifts!

just a ghost said...

WHOA, this is such a cool blog!! :D
The title really caught my eye, and I love Wonderland.... Your blog is simply magical.

asunlitday said...

Doesn't your local grocer carry eggnog??? Honestly though, it's not that great :P sort of tastes bad lol. Good luck anyway! :D