Friday 28 September 2012

Yeah.

So ever since I developed my disposable camera, so many memories have been floating around in my head. Shelby asking me to say certain words, Maggie repeating words I had said in a British accent, Mayte making me laugh all the time---like all the time, loving and really listening to Amy and Natalie's voices---because they are just so perfect, Dillion singing while driving his car, and the cute way Lina says my name.
I miss everyone too much. I know we are all so far away from each other...but I hate how far away I am. I can't just get on a short plane ride, or drive to see any of them. I live in another bloody county. It hurts to be away from your family, when all you wanna do it sit together and talk.

6 comments:

mayte. said...

I miss you<3

and your awesome accent, thoughts, and everything.

Dillon said...

Miss you too Nicola!

One of these trips we'll end up in London. But for the mean time, maybe we can all get a group skype together and chat for a bit.

Bookish.Spazz said...

I never actually got to meet you and I miss you!

As I've said many times before, EVENTUALLY I will visit you in England!

Maggie Shirley said...

This made me sad. I miss your accent and you repeating words in MY accent, even though my accent is ugly. I just miss you! July cannot come soon enough.

And one day I will get to Europe and we can travel together. And one day you will live in America, just like you've always wanted. Hopefully Austin. I'm just saying.

Love you. <3

lina said...

awwwww! i love this. lol oh my goodness...i'm blushing about your name haha. oh dear me. miss & love you.

shelbyisms said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHH