Monday 5 January 2015

My new Instax mini

So I took my new Christmas present out for an adventure yesterday. My gorgeous new Instax mini 90. I woke up on a misty morning and hopped on a train to Ramsgate. The sun had come out to play there, and no where else. It was still rather cold, but the sun was shinning.
I went down to the beach and harbour area to take some photos. Searching for cute spots to test out my camera.
This new Instax camera is wonderful. Mainly because of the new features it has. Plus it's new gorgeous design. It also comes with a neck strap now, which is so handy for taking photos. This camera has various new modes including, macro, party, kids, landscape, self-timer, and a double exposure mode. Which is a very fun feature. You get to take two shots, which come out in one photo.
Another good thing about this camera is that it has a rechargeable battery. This makes the camera so much lighter and smaller. Which is perfect for packing into my bag to take on trips. I'm still learning how this camera works, and the best way to learn is just by practice and taking lots of shots. I'm enjoying documenting my life lots more with this camera. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Instax photos, they just make me so happy. Lovely photos hun, adoring the colours. Making me miss living by the sea. xx

Laura said...

Ooh i love this new design! My Instax Mini is slightly broken so I might have to add this to my wishlist.

I've been using my old Polaroid camera over Christmas, but the pictures are a bit less reliable than Instax (and more expensive!)

Cate said...

Oh gosh... just a wee bit jealous! I love my instax camera but this one is just so beautiful and all the extra features sound so cool! Enjoy it! x

Unknown said...

- So I took my new Christmas present out for an adventure yesterday. My gorgeous new Instax mini 90. I woke up on a misty morning and ... einstaxmini.blogspot.de

lina said...

wow. i'm definitely going to look into this camera. does it take the same film as the regular/older instax mini?