Sunday 17 April 2016

Coffee date

The other day I had a creative meeting with some pals in the coolest coffee shop/vintage store. I got to Very Vintage in Herne Bay a little earlier so I could just relax before the meeting.
I ordered my coffee, and it appeared in the cutest teacup which was a lovely surprise. I also ordered a brownie which came with a tiny pot of cream. Just too cute to handle, and very delicious too!
Having coffee surrounded by lots of gorgeous clothes is amazing but also dangerous for my wallet. After a while the others turned up and we had a great meeting planning a few upcoming events. Being creative is always the main drive in my life, it keeps me going, keeps me happy, but it's also giving me amazing friends and artists to work with.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I love reading about your life, It makes me excited to go home! I miss England, its so cute and charming... xxxx