Sunday 28 December 2008

why didn't the skeleton go to the new year's eve party?

merry christmas, everyone! :)
i hope you all had a beautiful time at christmas! fun was had in my house. on christmas eve i watched lots of different panto on telly and made cookies with my sister. then i woke up early christmas morning and opened a big stocking left from santa, with lots of goodies. then got dressed and went downstairs and opened presents from my sister and gave presents to my mum and dad. then waited for my nan and grandad to come round. we had lunch while listening to top of the pops at christmas. after lunch we got to open all our presents, and i got some wonderful gifts. one of my amazing presents was my labbit!! i have been looking for one of these for about 2 years!! and i got one for christmas. he is so cute! i have no ideas for a name yet...but he did enjoy my cookies!after a long night of food, doctor who telly special, family, party hats, gifts, board games, chocolate and other fun it was time to go to sleep. when i woke up in the morning it was fun to relax and hang out with my family. then later on in the day we went to my nan and grandad's for boxing day. we had a wonderful dinner and more presents!very odd presents were given to me...and i love it!! haha.
for christmas i got breaking dawn...at last! i have had no money to buy the last book in ages ages ages, and was looking forward to christmas so much, so i could finally read the book!!! i have just started 'book two' in breaking dawn- jacob. i am glad to be reading this book at last!! :)
i was tagged by Everyone needs an anchor... and One long road

The rules are :
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

the story behind this photograph is; it was taking in the studio in my first year of uni. my friend had drawn these pictures of characters from the mighty boosh with crayons on squared graph paper. she then stuck these all over my studio space and when i came in i was really surprised to see it!! it made me laugh so much!!i am now going to tag; Let nature be, Tic-Tac-Tomato, The drifter and the gypsy and Looking through mauve-colored glasses
i hope everyone is well and you all had a wonderful christmas!! :D

19 comments:

Kinsey said...

oh this looks like loads of funn I will deff. do it!!!

I hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag! this one looks really fun!
xoxo,
Micaela

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

i love your blog...

wanna trade links?

Sophia said...

I'm definitely going to do this blog! Very unique and fun =]

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! And what on earth is Boxing Day? I've never heard of it, but everyone in the blogisphere seems to be blogging about it. =/

beverley said...

I'm ADDICTED to Maltesers! did you enjoy Breaking Dawn?

Anonymous said...

I loooove your photos here! Everything looks so adorable - congrats on getting the Labbit.

Demi said...

aww looks like you had lots of fun! I love that rabbit and the little colourful things (off vauxhall advert?)

love your blog!
xx

Charlotte said...

your christmas looks and sounds so beautiful and colourful and special.
i hope it was all that and much much more.
i wish to come for tea and biscuits and colourful colourful sweets with you and labbit.

your music is perfection
xxx

Pauline said...

I love those monster dolls. They look handmade! Too cute!

Hila said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas :)
Happy new year!

Merily said...

I feel sorry for the sceleton... :(

Victoria-Olivia said...

So many sweet little things, and lovely pictures! My little brother got me a mini munny, i have no idea how to decorate him though!

Sarah Von Bargen said...

100% jealous of your labbit. I imagine she is *nearly* as snugly as living, breathing one!

yiqin; said...

Hope everything will go well for you in the New Year! :)

Lauren said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Avi said...

i love the allll he photos!! happy new year!

Jane said...

haha those pictures are great, I love the Mighty Boosh

LF said...

oh i love those monster dolls! great blog :))

Anonymous said...

Haha!
I was just looking through your old posts and noticed the Cedric bookmark! For some reason I find it really funny.
:P