Monday 27 July 2009

my fun filled weekend

So I am back from my friends lovely house in Brighton. and i had such a wonderful time. it was nice to see my friends again and just hang out. when i first got to Brighton, it was raining and did not look very nice. however the sun came out later on. over the weekend we did so much! on Friday once we had all met up we went to the pavilion, down the lanes (which are streets full of the most amazing shops), went on the pier, saw an art exhibition, had drinks on the beach, and went to an amazing cake shop.i loved waking up to green all around me. just looking out the window, and all is green! on Claire's birthday, which was Saturday went for lunch in a cool cafe/restaurant where i had pink lemonade, visited the castle in Lewes, went to a beautiful park, watching the sun go down, going out to a club on the sea front, and eating chips on the way home.on Sunday just before we went to catch over trains home, we had orange squash with the ice cube teeth mould i got Claire for her birthday, explored her garden..WHICH IS GIANT. :)I had a wonderful time, and its nice to be home now. I got a couple of treasures with some money my grandparents gave me for graduating. they consist of the coolest plate i have EVER seen!! and a cute bird brooch, which i cannot stop wearing! :)

16 comments:

Sophia said...

your photos are always so amazing! and the cupcake looks absolutely delectable. sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

i gave you an award on my blog :)

notmassproduced said...

fab images - glad u had fun - love that brooch

Kait said...

I always love the images you capture. Your weekend sounds perfect, filled with nature and pink lemondade..*sigh* how delightful! That fish plate is so unique and cute! I have a tendency to purchase adorable plates but then I don't want to actually use them for eating and I end up using them to decorate my room.

Ice cube teeth mold=awesome!

ONiC said...

the pictures so amazing! and i wish theres much green here too. wonderful!

Lady Stardust said...

looks like you had lots of fun (:
what's that building on the 3rd picture?
and that castle
they're awesome

xx

www.inspirations.co.nr

Sarah said...

Amazing photos! All of the photos on your blog are stunning. That cupcake is unreal. Your weekend sounds so perfect. By the way, Seth Rogen in your side interests... Also perfect :)

Hayley said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Aww, that is a really cute plate!!
:O

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

i loved this post. you always have such amazing photos. i love the one of the person looking in the mirror. that one is really nice. :)

and yay for participating in the project. i'll contact you in a couple days for your mailing address. :)

Lauren said...

brighton looks like such a neat place - must add that that on places to see ;)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Wow, that seems like such a wonderful adventure! I want a giant garden to wander in...but I'm definitely too lazy to maintain one!

Secret Ginger said...

Absolutely love these pics Jennings! B E A U tiful.
xxx

Wonderlander said...

I've given you a blog award! Check it out on my blog xx

Little Miss B said...

These pics sum up brighton so well they are lovely.
I love the plate, it makes me smile.

Amelia said...

This looks and sounds so lovely! I adore the picture of the cupcake.

Unknown said...

Ooh what a lovely break! Drinks on the beach, envious. Cute brooch too, there's a wee award I made on my blog for lovelies like yourself if oyu'd like to accept it?! xoxo