Sunday 3 January 2010

snap, snap. click, click.

what has the new year got in store for me?? 2010...hmm. its amazing not to know what will happen this year, life is full of surprises---i do need to do lots of things this year. i need to take more photos, i need to laugh more, i need to go to many random places, i need to see my uni friends as much as i can this year..and i need to make art. i am trying to make lists, lists of things to do, things to see, things to experience. i am getting more and more excited about the next series of doctor who, that starts in the spring. aah it looks amazing. i have fallen in love with Matt smiths costume, i was a little unsure to start with, but how cool does he look?? and i love how i have seen a few pictures of Karen Gillan and she seems to have lots of different pairs of converse shoes! keeping the converse alive in doctor who still after the 10th doctor has left. I am loving her giant jumpers too.---she seems rather cool. they look perfect together. bring on spring 2010!!

7 comments:

lina said...

maaan!! i really need to buy some 120 film for my new diana. i want to start taking some photos! i can't wait to see how your lomo photos come out : ) i definitely need to laugh more this year too. oh! & i got your christmas gift last night!!! thank you bunches! i shall blog about it soon. oh & kait did a nice little write up about us & our blog. hehe. that reminds me...what should we do next? i'll be emailing you next. cheers nicola : )

Anonymous said...

Yay Doctor Who! Living in America it's just hell waiting for the episodes to make it on to DVD. I can't wait!!!

p.s. my mom is taking me to the post office on monday (these are the times i wish i drove...), and i shall be putting your christmas card (as belated as it is) in the mail then. sorry for the delay!

hayleeey said...

I'm now in love with you for having 'I want to hold your hand' as the blog song. A massively pleasant surprise!!!! I'm really sad to see David go as Dr Who, but looking forward to Matt!

I have so much i need to do myself this year, most of it involves money which may be a problem...

but anyways, Happy New Year to you! :)

Jane said...

i hope 2010 will be exciting for you! :)

Sara said...

I love that outfit!! I hope you have a lovely year!

That's a very cute Russian doll!

Jane said...

I got your presents today and thank you soo much! I love them! They are so cute. The fan is very useful now because it's sooo hot and the card is awesome (as well as the other trinkets):)
*big hug*

Anonymous said...

hmmm im not much of a doctor who fan, but seeing this pic has tempted me... :p

looby xx