Sunday 7 August 2011

one brick

so today i was woke up by my sister moaning at my dad about when we were going to leave...and there is me still in bed...oops. we went to bluewater today. my sister wanted to have a look around for birthday ideas, and i needed to get her a present. it was really nice to all spend some time together, its not often we are all together. we went for lunch, then looked around the shops, we spilt up as i needed to find my sister gifts, and then later came back together for coffee and a chat. so i did end up in the Lego shop today...ended up buying 3 crazy little make-your-own Lego figures and some more harry potter Lego..i cannot help myself...Lego rules. oh i also ended up joining this Lego group thingy...yes i am a total nerd.

i did get Victoria a Hollister shirt and some other little random bits and pieces. i brought myself some stationary, the cute bird paper clips, and submarine on DVD..which i am now off to watch.

10 comments:

Lizzie said...

Your ring is incredible, and quality time with your family is always special. :)

I HAVE THAT MUSTACHE NECKLACE TOO. We must be twins, and rad twins at that. :)

Bookish.Spazz said...

Hooray for family time!

I've never really had my own Legos... But I love playing with them and assembling different characters.

shelbyisms said...

That ring is great.

LEGOS.

I hope you're having a really good day! <3

Anonymous said...

that is the COOLEST RING

sara tardiff said...

THAT RING IS BEAUTIFUL i've fallen in love with an inanimate object :\

http://hiimsaratee.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

ahh, i love your ma'ma! she is lovely. the ring!!! yay. i love love love that. next time i am over... and it's missing, it's because i am 'looking after it'!!!!!
hehe.

looking forward to our next meet.
xxx

Wild Things Grow Here said...

Lovely photos, the ring is adorable!
Starbucks is the best! I could live off caramel frappuchinos!

Bethany Heron said...

That ring is gorgeous! You look so cute :) xxxx

La Rédacteur said...

I love your ring - so cool!

Anonymous said...

Fab, lovely smiley faces. I like starbucks altered label, I can't understand why people made a fuss about it.