Sunday 20 May 2012

Not yet

Today has consisted of planning for my trip, watching Thor, and hanging out with my family. Having a Sunday off is a really weird feeling. I have decided that I really don't like Sunday...it annoys me.
Planning everything I will need for my trip to America, which includes visa stuff, travel insurance, gifts, getting dollars, and lots of other stuff on my giant check list.
Plus watching Thor again. Gah, I love Loki so much it hurts. So mis-understood.
And then looking forward to a lovely roast dinner with the family and a few episodes of the big bang theory. I love that my parents love the show now.
Now I need to wrap Dad's birthday presents while watching Thor...then sleep. I really need some sleep.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sundays are always kind of a toss up between boring and relaxing... I am so excited for you to come here though! We can all rewatch The Avengers together for the thousandth time and fangirl over everything and it will be grand.

Bookish.Spazz said...

Big Bang Theory :)

Also, I know how you feel about Sunday. I hate how anxious it makes me feel.

Best of luck with that giant trip checklist!

Lizzie said...

I watched Thor yesterday, too. Well, I guess the time difference ma have had an effect, but still, we essentially saw it on the same day!

I'm not sure if you have, but if you read my latest post in the blogger family group on Facebook you'll understand why Thor (the entire movie) now has a special place in my heart. :)

I hope you are well, my dear, and best wishes,
Lizzie <3