Tuesday 11 December 2012

11 weeks, how crazy?!

Super happy Nicola right now. I lost 2lbs this week at slimming world, which means I have now lost 2st over 11 weeks. Kinda can't believe it. I don't feel that different, but 28lbs is a lot!! People keep saying they can see I have lost weight in my face...but at the moment I can't see it.
Came home to a real christmas tree in the living room. I have always wanted a real tree, ever since I was a kid. So happy to finally have one! Hopefully will be decorating tomorrow evening after work. Still have quite a bit of Christmas shopping to do, thank goodness for getting paid today!
My emotions are still playing up, but trying to keep happy and carry on.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

keep smiling beautiful!
yay to a real tree!!!!

xxx

Dillon said...

I haven't been to your blog in far too long! I love all the changes made to it. Hope you're doing well!