Friday 7 December 2012

Dreaming of a white Christmas indeed

So went Christmas shopping with Mumma today. We listened to She and Him's Christmas album in the car, watching the rain. It was lovely to just spend some time with just my mum. We never really have any time just the two of us. Lots of shopping was done. Many Christmas presents were brought...gifts for blogger friends, work secret Santa, close friends, far away friends, and maybe even myself. Oops. Oh well! Two awesome jumpers and an avengers t-shirt I just had to buy.
Talking to far away friends today has made me miss them so much. It's annoying having friends living so far away...but then, that the joys of the Internet I guess.
I have so much wrapping up to do, finish writing Christmas cards, and my room looks like Christmas has exploded everywhere. Such a perfect time of year.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your new blog design! It's so pretty. And the side bar thingymabob.

I still have to, like, start Christmas card/gift preparations, so you're way ahead of me.

IF ONLY WE DIDN'T ALL LIVE SO FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER

Kayleigh said...

It looks like things are picking up! I'm glad you got a lot done! I'm pretty much finished with shopping myself, but haven't started wrapping or gotten even a little started on cards! Yeiks! I need to get on it.
Lovely picture, by the way!

Charlotte said...

Perfect! Time with mother is always good now and then!
Love this!
Xxxx

Lizzie said...

Like Natalie, I am diggin' the new blog design. I think your background is perfect. I imagine that's what your moleskine journal pages look like!


YAY CHRISTMAS! :)

Fran Leanne said...

Sounds like a lovely day! Great blog header

franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

x