Tuesday 4 December 2012

Recently in Nicola's life

So things change. Thats just the way life is. You think something is so perfect and awesome, and then out of nowhere it changes. No reason why. Nothing is explained. And that's what hurts the most.
And you wish it didn't, and things could be fine. Like they were. But that's not meant to happen.
I am feeling better now, I have my voice back. Which is always a good thing. I have been listening to lots of music, going to friend's boyfriend's gigs, buying Christmas presents, taking photos, painting, nights with best friends, planning secret Santa at work, missing America and my family, buying smaller dresses, writing letters, and just trying to carry on.

4 comments:

The Acorn said...

You have just said everything I've been trying to find words to say.

I truly hope that sickness leaves you soon.

*Hugs*

Lizzie said...

Change is incredibly difficult to deal with, yes. You're an awesome person, though, and I'm glad you are feeling able to more or less adapt.

Music is good. And therapeutic!

Take care. Love you, Nicola!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Love you lots dear! <3

p.s. I have some Who comics to send you... I may wait 'til Christmastime though and make a gift/package of it :)

shelbyisms said...

I don't like all that sadness. You should send it my way so I can take care of it for you. I'll send you some happy-times to make you feel tip-top.

Congrats on your country's new child.

I love you. Feel better, m'dear.