Monday 10 December 2012

What just happened?

Today I sent off all my christmas cards and gifts for my far away friends. Giant queue at the post office today. More rude people. What's up with people at the moment?! Seriously! Although the guy who served me was very nice and happy, which cheered me up.
My emotions are really annoying me at the moment. Just burst into tears earlier today and couldn't stop crying...and I really don't know why. I don't know what my body is doing right now. It's insane. Strange crazy lady Nicola right now.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be taking my Christmas stuff to the post office tomorrow! Yay mail!

Charlotte Judge said...

Tell me about the crazy feelings part, I have no idea what I am doing at the moment!

Laura said...

I also randomly start crying sometimes, don't worry! Its a weird time of year. I also hate queues and shopping this time of year! Must send off my cards too..x

Kayleigh said...

I haven't mailed any cards yet. I should really get on that.
Oh, also, you're not alone on the random mood swings thing. I think there must be something in the air.