Tuesday 3 February 2015

Stationary collections -Erasers

Stationary is something that I am very much addicted to. I enjoy walking into a stationary shop and browsing all the cute bits and pieces. Whether that's washi tape, pens, stickers, cards, erasers, pencils, and other quirky stationary. Erasers have become a little obsession of mine. I collected them when I was a child. When you used to go on trips with the school to different museums, I would always buy one from each place. This has carried on into my adult life. So now I am still drawn to super cute ones. From mini rabbits, letters, to cute little 3d animals, my collection is growing. Of course these erasers will not be used, they will sit happily on my desk, smiling back at me. My desk is a happy place where my little collections can be seen.


No comments: