Monday 1 February 2016

January Crafternoon

On Saturday it was my favourite time of the month, Floral Frosting's Crafternoon. I couldn't wait for this afternoon to come around. When I arrived everyone was there and they were all waiting for me. There was 6 of us this month!
Pastel table decorations and bright colours were laid out for me. Plus lots of yummy and delicious looking treats were on show. We sat down for a wonderful lunch of chilli and we all chatted and caught up. Most of these ladies I only see once a month, so it's nice.
This months craft was to do some scrap booking/journaling. Everyone has different projects, and I chose to bring my moleskine and work on that. Lots of wonderful materials were supplied. So much to choose from!
We all really enjoyed being relaxed and chilled out talking and booking on our books. 
Such a wonderful time was had, and I'm already looking forward to the next one.

No comments: