Thursday 4 February 2016

Let's just dream

I am always rainbow dreaming. Seeing bright colours and adventures whether I go. I feel like dark clouds have always been a part of my life, but it's the way you deal with them. Work through them so the sunshine can shine through. I have always thought about this, throughout my whole life. Everyone has those bad days, but those days make the wonderful days even more wonderful. Happiness really is all around. Tiny little things can brighten up your day. Finding an old book that made you smile, listening to a forgotten song, writing a letter to a far away friend, going for coffee with a close friend, tidying your room and finding old photos and putting them on show, or just spending time with your favourite person in the world. There are lots of little things that can make us happy. We just need to enjoy them all.

No comments: