Thursday 25 February 2016

Valentine's Crafternoon

It was that time a month again! Time for the Valentine's Crafternoon! I couldn't wait for this one. I walked into Charis' house and it was filled with bright red decorations and heart filled smiles.
The table was beautiful like always. She always creates the perfect places.
We nibbled on treats and mini heart pizzas. We then go onto the craft. This month was all about hamma beads. I was excited about this one because I used to create bits and pieces when I was a kid. However now I am older, it feels awesome to create geeky goodies with these beads. We all made a mess, which is always fun! I wanted to make puppycat! And I also made an R2-D2 for David. I had such a fun time, and I can't wait for the next one! It's Easter themed!

No comments: