Sunday 1 June 2008

Poetic, Haunting, Bizarre, Touching, Funny, Surreal...WONDERFUL!

Today has been another lovely chilled out day. although tomorrow I have quite a few jobs to do. have just been hanging out with my flat mates.

I finally got around to watching a film today, that I have wanted to see for a long time. Paris, je t'aime tells stories of love from the City of Love. Eighteen renowned filmmakers have created their won vignette based in different areas of Paris to form a collection of short films which will embrace you to fall in love with the world's most romantic city.

It was lovely, it made me feel sad, happy, made me laugh and nearly cry. It is great because you never know what is going to pop up next. All super films in their own way. I really cannot wait until the New York one comes out!!!

No comments: