Friday 1 May 2009

lets eat cake

today was a day full of magic. it was kay's birthday. we went out for lunch, and it was lovely. we also wanted to feel like kids, so we went bowling.we deciced to get these cute cakes with amazing rings on..mine is the cute dino one on the left. :)
while all this party stuff was going on..i have also been up to other bits and bobs. a cute shell i got at the cattle market the other day has now been connected on a necklace with a little key.
most of my flatmates have gone back home for the weekend, and me and my friend laura got to have takeaway and watch high school musical 3 on dvd. and eat these odd chocolates. fun was had.

...oh this cute little frog was a gift for my birthday from one of my lovely friends. :)

3 comments:

yiqin; said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy!

erin meagan said...

I forgot about those cupcakes! I haven't had one of those in so long! I want to go get one now!

beverley said...

I used to have cupcakes like that all the time when I was little at parties. They're so fun :)