Sunday 12 April 2015

It's ok

Being happy is a really important thing. It's one of those things we just think happens. Well it doesn't, sometimes you have to work at it. Life can get you down, and feeling happy just doesn't work. It can be as silly as a bad day at work, to feeling stuck in everyday life.
I know I am a happy person. That's what people tell me. 'Everything is awesome'---that's what people would say would be my words. But recently I have noticed myself getting annoyed at myself for not feeling happy all the time. However I have just decided that it's ok not to be happy all the time. It's ok to be sad. It's normal. People don't wander around all day long with giant smiles on the face every single moment of every single day. Things trip us up. Things stop that smile. But it's the wonderful things that bring us back, that pick us up, that keep us going. It makes being sad ok. Because you know it's gonna get better. It always does, and that's what makes living worth all of it.


No comments: