Saturday 21 May 2016

Currently re-watching

So its official, of course I am a nerd. Well I walked down the cereal aisle yesterday I got a little excited. I saw my bae Kylo on a cereal box. A tiny squeal came out before I grabbed a box. It's normal to take photos in a supermarket with cereal right? I'm sure it is. So many people walked past staring at me. Star Wars really is my main fandom now. It's always been there since I was a kid, but now I feel like I can really embrace it.

I recently started re-watching some of my favourite shows on Netflix. I think I probably know all the words to every single episode of Community on Netflix. That show is just purely amazing, and the perfect show to have on in the background, when you are getting ready, or when you can't sleep and need a show to watch. Of course I loved Gillian Jacobs before the show LOVE, and Community was where I fell in love with her. Well actually all of the cast. It's such a good show because of the amazing actors in it. 

I have also started my Orange Is The New Black re-watch before season 4 starts. It's a really good idea to have a break from a show, and then come back and re-watch. You normally end up rushing through the season because it's there for you to watch. This is a good thing, but its also a bad thing. You tend to rush through and miss lots of things. So on my re-watch I am picking up little things I didn't see before.

And last but by no means least I have been watching Daredevil, mostly because of Charlie Cox. I am really gripped to this show. I can't wait to meet Elden Henson, who plays Foggy, at LFCC this summer. I can't wait for this convention. I was away in America last year so I missed it. I have been going to LFCC for many years now. I just can't wait to and see all my friends and meet some new ones! Guest wise I am looking forward to meeting Sean Maher! I have missed meeting him like 4/5 times. I need his auto on my gorgeous Firefly print. Other than that I would love more Daredevil and maybe even Gotham guests to be announced for the con. Or maybe just some new Star Wars stars. Now a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets excited when I see Stars Wars everywhere too! Just like you, I've always been a fan and loved it from a young age but with the recent new film it's just ratcheted up my love for it by degrees! I still need to watch Daredevil and Community - I've never seen them, or Orange is the Ne Black! I think I'm well overdue for a Netflix binge. :P - Tasha