Sunday 15 May 2016

Let's go fly away!

So it's time. My bag is packed. I'm getting butterflies, so it must mean I'm going on an adventure. I'm off to Amsterdam with my best friend Sarah to visit and stay with our friend Immy. It seems like we have been planning this trip forever, and now it's nearly time to go. I'm ready for new places, seeing new things and just enjoying myself. We all work so hard, we keep going, never stopping to enjoy life. But we should. We should pause and relax. Take everything in and live every moment. 
We have lots planned. Immy has an amazing list of places to see and things to do. I look forward to writing about all of them soon. I'm leaving for the airport at 6:15am, so I know it will be a long day. All packed. Ready to go. Lets hope I didn't forget anything!

No comments: