Wednesday 8 June 2016

Fleur de Thé date


While I love a good cup of coffee, and I am still very much in love with a great cup of English tea. The best tearoom in Rochester has to be Fleur de ThéI remember finding this cute place last year the days before my birthday. It is simply too perfect. It's a tearoom but its also a gorgeous shop. Lots of amazing pieces to buy, and treats to eat while in there!


Myself and David popped in, grabbed a seat by the window and ordered two cream teas. I love the mix and match tea cups, plates, and beautiful teapot. We drank our tea in peace and chatted about our day. Drinking tea is always so relaxing, and really is good for the soul.









This tearoom really is such a lovely place to visit. We sat and talked about adventures ahead. It's a great place to relax and watch the world go by. I'm still swooning over the gorgeous teaspoons, which I hope to go back and purchase one day. Plus maybe some teacups, oh and a teapot, actually who am I kidding I want everything they have for sale. They even had pastel painted mason jars for vases which I think will be going on my next craft list! They really did look perfect. I really can't wait for my next visit.


No comments: