Monday 11 August 2008

Nick and Norah's very long wait playlist

yay i finished nick and norah this morning...well at 2-3ish in the morning, the last few chapters are really good, and i had to keep reading. the book isn't very long, but its finding chance to read it. ah it was great i am really looking forward to seeing the movie new year..its such a long wait for me!! maybe i will jump on a plane and fly to the states to see it this fall....or maybe not! :) i have found a couple of new pictures from the movie...oooo it looks good! but however..i am kinda annoyed that....well i watched the trailer for the movie and...well NORAH ASKS FOR NICK TO BE HER BOYFRIEND FOR 5 MINS...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!! i know movies that are made from books are only sort of based on books...but its annoying because makes more sense for nick to ask based on his character... oh well, i still cannot wait to watch it...the more i watch the trailer, the more it makes me feel really happy.my sister got me this really cute necklace today as a present, which i thought was really nice. she is lovely!!smart people comes out very soon in the next few weeks..er i think next week i mean. i can't wait. i really enjoyed the movie, it did make me feel very sad, but its good to feel like that sometimes. worth a watch, Ellen page and Thomas Hayden church are very very good. (all movie pictures are from imdb...an amazing web site!!)

10 comments:

Arielle said...

o wow that's such a cute necklace. That was nice of ur sister

Richel said...

I loved Get Smart! I don't know why, but that movie really made me like SJP a lot more.

Babbel said...

Wow, came across this blog while hopping along... Totally love.. ALL OF IT. Will be back, any time! :)

Anonymous said...

That figure on top is very cute, and I agree, Ellen Paige is a great actress.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Cool necklace. I'm very intrigued by Smart People. Looks like a "meaningful" and honest family film (a bit like Little Miss Sunshine in emotion, not subject/view).

Sam said...

cute necklace! and ahhhh, I can't wait for nick and norah to come out. It looks so good, and how can I not like it when Cera is in it?

HANAGIE said...

OOOH, that book! i was going to buy it, but i wasn't sure i would like it. but yeeeah, maybe i'll go buy it now!

just curious, how did you find my blog?
btw, you have nice rings. i was looking at some of your previous posts. i lover rings.

HANAGIE said...

oh, haha, of course not :)

Daydream Lily said...

just stumbled upon you blog today, I really like it. will be back again.

PS I love your taste in movies!!!!

Anonymous said...

I read that book about a year ago, did not realise it was a movie! Wow!