Monday 7 July 2008

..i go a-hunting!

today was a normal day really..i got up to the sound of my sister waking me up so that we could watch JUNO. went downstairs in my pjs and we started to watch it. my sister, now loves it too!
after that i managed to get away back to my room. as i havnt really been in my room much since i got back from uni, with going away and all, it was nice to have a little hunt around. i had had a conversation with one of my friends about the jewellery we used to wear everyday a long time ago, and that we never wear them anymore. i wanted to hunt out these bits and bobs.
i found lots of old bits and pieces, that in fact and really nice, and that i should wear!!



8 comments:

hayleeey said...

YOu have loads of cite little things!!!! I've thrown away quite a bit of the jewellery i used to wear but i have this really cool rainbow star necklace from Topshop i got YEARS ago that i still have.. Hm.. might fish that out of hiding......

hayleeey said...

OOps, i thought i corrected that, *cute. Ahh, msn speak...

Also, TDK. Vintage stuff. Im gonna miss the video tapes.

rg. said...

I love finding old bits and pieces too

thetinylittlegirl said...

oh i love finding old bits of jewellery i used to wear and then wearing them again!

Hannah Bee said...

haha the Royal Robin Hood club member. That is amazingly cool!!

yiqin; said...

The cards are so unique! I love the bracelets too. I once had a DIY bracelet project but I got lazy.. :/

zaiii said...

thanks for the comment : )
I LOVE ALL THIS STUFF GIVE IT TO ME!! :P

Paris Tarts said...

Thanks for the blog comments! I love all the little stuffs you have :)

Tart