Monday 14 July 2008

what's your favourite t-shirt??



i came across this picture of Michael Cera, which then lead me to the website ew.com; from Entertainment Weekly
on the site there is a special gallery 15 Stars In Their Favorite T-Shirts. each star had a really cool, odd, sweet, weird, or just down right funny story about their favorite tee.
These are just a few of the stars on the website, i love these photos, and their stories behind their T-Shirts.
Michael Cera- ''I think it has something to do with Land O Lakes butter." That's just a guess, though. I bought it at a second-hand store in Atlanta. It's the only shirt in there that fit me."
Alyson Hannigan-The late John Ritter gave this tee to Hannigan after his guest spot on Buffy in 1997. ''Every time I see it I have such love in my heart for John. And I miss him.''
Portia de Rossi- stole her Iggy Pop shirt from an ex-boyfriend — ''That should tell you how old it is,'' she cracks.
Jason Segel- his new favorite band, Instant Sorrow. ''They're a British band, a little bit like Oasis, or early U2"
this gallery just made me smile.
at the moment my favourite t-shirt would have to be my "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" tee or my Thomson Gold shirt i won on holiday. it just goes to show that everything has a meaning and a story behind..even an old T-shirt. go check out the rest, including; Jack McBrayer, Rainn Wilson, Jonah Hill, Andy Richter, Tina Fey and more!!! go to http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20058887_20058911_20152193_8,00.html
(images and quotes from ew.com)

3 comments:

hayleeey said...

My fave tee is The Ramones tee i always wear.. i really need to buy another one because its starting to get worn out..

But on the EW website link, there's a tee on Jane Krakowski(?) that says 'Distracted Easily' or something, i love that.

Hannah Bee said...

Cool! I really like this. I am going to check out the whole article.
I LOVE JASON SEGEL!!!I want his babies.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Ooh, how fun. My favorite tee is black oversize with handpainted flowers on it (I've worn it numerous times on my blog). I picked it up for less than $1 in Japan and I just love it.