Wednesday 23 July 2008

i spy with my little eye...

yesterday i went looking for bits and pieces that i could use in my work. for the start of this project i am just going to go out and collect stuff that i like, and then work form that. last time i did not have enough bit and pieces. i found some wonderful beautiful and horrible bits that caught my eye.
these are some of them that i got from a few charity shops;
i also got a small table, which was really cute and old. and an old suitcase/box.
today after work i decided to buy myself 'clean 'n go m-o' figure from the new movie Wall.E, he is so cute. i then find out from my friend that its one of the rarer ones...now i am not sure to open it or not...i was gonna open it...hmmmm.

3 comments:

hayleeey said...

my favourite is the little mousey thing with the RED eyes :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those are fun. I like how your little collection goes from old fashion to futuristic...

Lauren said...

cool porecelin figurines! they look like they belong at versailles!