Saturday 12 July 2008

Nick and Norah?..i am counting down the days

i am really looking forward to seeing Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist staring Michael Cera and Kat Dennings. the movie is based on a novel by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.
"High school student Nick O'Leary, member of the queercore band The Jerk Offs, meets college-bound Norah Silverberg and asks her to be his girlfriend for five minutes in order to avoid his ex-sweetheart." -IMDB
the movie does not come out in the UK until the 30thish of Jan (hopefully) but hits the screen in America in the fall. as i will have to wait a while for the movie, i am going to order the book as soon as i have some money coming in.
i love the two main cast members of this movie; Michael Cera, who is in fact amazing! i have loved everything he has ever done! i loved him in Arrested Development, Superbad and Juno. and Kat Dennings who is also amazing! i thought she was fab in Charlie Bartlett. i cant wait!!

5 comments:

hayleeey said...

I know Kat Dennings from 'Raising Dad' on Nickelodeon... it was SOOO good, then it randomly disappeared, broke my little kiddy heart. She is really cool though, totally glad to see her in films, especially with Michael!

You gots tagged by me agains :)

Sam said...

omigosh! i never even knew about this movie!!! ahh, this is gonna be great. yipee, i love cera.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oh, I love Michael Cera. Arrested Development is amazing. This film sounds cool.

yiqin; said...

I love the last picture ! & I want to watch this movie too!

Hannah Bee said...

I am also counting down the days. I cannot wait!! Michael Cera, oh how I wish you would move back to your hometown so we may have sweet babies.
Thanks for the tag! I did it.